Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help the (International) Collectors - Get the Toys From US

Are you try to find toys available only in the US but refused to pay high price on eBay?  As a public service, I will buy them for you. Kind of my way of helping the collectors and the economy.

Send me a message of what items you are interested and I will let you know if they are available and for how much. Payment is secured via Paypal.


I am not try to make money, but I am not planing on loosing it in the process either. The price will include the Actually item, tax (unfortunately I live in California), shipping and paypal fee.  I ship worldwide and ship figure loose if you want to save on shipping.

The Only exception, however, is don't ask me to sell you my items already on eBay at cost.  Items is limited only to the ones you ask me to buy for you (i.e. the deal is made before I go out and make the purchase.)  Of course you can ask me to look out for an item on my eBay as well.  the next time I find another one I will sell it you at cost.

Just as an example there is plenty of Iron Man Mark V from the Walmart Exclusive 6" Wave and DC Universe Classic Power Girl.  They may be peg warmer in the US but I am sure many of International Collectors won't mind getting them at reasonable price.

You can find my contact at my About Me Page

No comments:

Post a Comment